Where is my
Now,what's left in me is just..
I'm no difference like a dead people now..
Ya,its not the end of the world if I lose you..But,I've lost all I am..I am not who I am now..
I've changed.I became souless..I had nothing in my mind..My heart says every different thing every single day..
My mind ask me to be clear..But my heart is nothing but fear..This moment,I'm telling myself its all gone..
For another moment,every memories comes back and ask me to ignore everything..I once heard that someone without a soul and passion of life has do difference as a dead man.
I'm DEAD now.Death is not that horrifying..You wouldn't have feelings.At all.LOVE :
1) Tell me how do you love a person?
- I love you with my heart and soul (faker)
Why?Because when we love someone,we do not actually say it out. We will do and prove it.
-ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS-
2) Tell me what do you do when your partner do not love you anymore?
-I will just let go and find another one that suits me
NO.Because no matter how many next one you found,you'll not feel happy also.Because I still love her.
-NO ANYONE CAN REPLACE THE ONE YOU REALLY TRULY LOVE-
3) Tell me what do you do when your love one did something really wrong?
- I'll be very angry,pist off,and dissapointed
NO.You will not.As for the very next moment,you'll just forgive them.
-THANK GOD FOR GIVING US SUCH A BIG HEART-
4) Tell me how can you let go someone?
There's only 1 answer.
-WHEN YOU BOTH DON'T LOVE EACH OTHER ANYMORE-
But you'll never manage to let go when YOU BOTH STILL LOVE EACH OTHER.

No comments:
Post a Comment