

This is my new hair style lo..It is kinda different with my previous hairstyle if you see me face to face..Because the photo not clear ma..Haha! Anyway,went for a hair cut today cause somebody said my hair look like grass!!!!!Hahaha..actually I myself also felt so..So oklo..After finish my job early morning..Quick quick go fetch Orange (I waited for her more than 10mins lo..Wth la you..Not my gf also..Want me wait u!Haha!jk jk..Haha)..She also went for hair cut with me at my favorite Lowis there..Lolz..After the hair cut..we decided to go 1u to shop and buy things..Actually is me la..Lolz..Need go buy daily usage..Lolz..Then call ah bee..Fetch her then chaoz..Haha!After that went to 1U,have my brunch (SHILIN),bought my stuffs then went for a movie lo..Watch this (SURROGATES)..Not bad la this movie..Quite new n interesting movie plot lo..Lolz..Others I dun wan write la..Cause this Orange will be writing also I guess..Haha..Anyway..I am SO IN THE MOOD NOW!!Why nobody wanna go with me??Teruk lo..Haha..Nvm lo..Rest at home ni ar..Few weeks din really sleep d..Got insomnia..Somemore 1day ni sleep 2hours..Sien la..Hahaha!!Thatz it.Summary of the day.Lastly,my back hair!^^ I'm loving it^^
P/S : Leave some comment la..Actually...My hair ok ar??Lolz!

4 comments:
where gt 10 min o??= =
Lolx^^ Not 10mins..Is MORE THAN!Lolx!
y so tai mm hoi oh...???
juz wait 10min nia mah...loL...
Eh eh..Not tai mm hoi..Is.....Aiyar..How to say le..nvm la..I surrender..Lolx!
Post a Comment